Check out the brochure below for a summary of the ministries of Hope:
Livin’ Out Loud Festival is THIS weekend (August 18th)!!!!
Livin’ Out Loud is a FREE Christian Music Festival in Gothenburg, NE.
“Every year the Christian community of Gothenburg and surrounding areas come together and put on a free concert! 100% Donation and Sponsor supported! This year we are hosting I Am They, Zach Williams, Colton Dixon, Britt Nicole, and Mathew West on Saturday evening!”-Livin’ Out Loud Facebook event
What you need to know:
– There will be food vendors and band merchandise, so bring cash. – Bring a lawn chair! – There are games/activities for kids. – If you would like a ride the church van will be leaving at 3:15pm. We will leave the concert at 9:00pm. (Please put your name on the sign-up sheet on the back table)
Event Flier: Living Out Loud
Awana is starting again soon!! September 12th to be exact.
If interesting in attending check out the flier below for more information!
Wanna help with Awana? Contact Pastor Eric to get the information about becoming a leader!
Hope to see you all there!
Pastor Eric is setting up a booth at Blue and Gold days at UNK on Friday, August 17th, from 5pm-8pm! The booth is to let students know about what Hope is all about and to encourage them to join our ministry.
We are in need of donations of Ramen Noodles and Soda to give away to the college students.
If interested in donating time to hang out at the booth and talk to students, contact Pastor Eric ASAP!
The website is under minor reconstruction. So please bear with us during this time.
Upcoming changes include:
- Weekly sermons to be posted, along with notes
- Old information is going away, and new information being added
- New photos and photo albums from camps and activities
Thank you again for your patience.
Recovery – a return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength. A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives and strive to reach their full potential.
Resilience – capable of withstanding shock without permanent damage. An ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change.
A Biblically-based program for those struggling with addictions, hurts and life changes. Come experience the power of Biblical Recovery and Resilience.
Friday Evenings at 7:00 pm
Hope Evangelical Free Church
907 C Ave
(308) 234-Hope (4673)
Timberlake Ranch Camp provides an incredible Christian Camping experience including horseback riding, swimming, boating, challenges and games galore. Last year, Hope EFC sent a total of 31 children and youth to Timberlake free of charge! In order to earn this great experience, children must complete one of several challenges to go to camp.
- Children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade must complete an entire Awana handbook and are rewarded with a day of day camp.
- Children in third through sixth grade must complete 24 Sections in their Awana handbook and are rewarded with a full week of camp.
All requirements for this challenge must be completed and registrations turned in by May 31st.