The Hope Evangelical Free Church was started in 2003 to reach out to low income families and hurting people in the Kearney area. We began in a small storefront on 11th Street and in 2006 moved into our present location at 907 C Ave in Kearney. In 2015 we added on to the original building to add classroom and office space. Our ministry has centered around a strong ministry to families with a variety of programs such as Awana Club for reaching out to children and youth.
- We value the Bible as the Word of God, which is central to everything we do. It is in God´s Word that we find instruction and encouragement resulting in our hope in Christ.
- We value those who are lost, recognizing that it is God´s desire that all would come to know the forgiveness found in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We value hurting people and desire to be used by God to reach out in compassion to meet the needs of the hurting.
- We value godly relationships that build up one another and that help each of us grow in our relationship to God.
- We value genuine worship of our God, who alone is deserving of our adoration.
- We value being a people of prayer, committed to praying for God´s will to be done in this ministry and in our community.
Our Worship Service
Sundays at 11:00 am
Hope Evangelical Free Church
907 C Ave – Kearney, NE 68847
(308) 234-HOPE (4673)