- We value the Bible as the Word of God, which is central to everything we do. It is in God´s Word that we find instruction and encouragement resulting in our hope in Christ.
- We value those who are lost, recognizing that it is God´s desire that all would come to know the forgiveness found in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We value hurting people and desire to be used by God to reach out in compassion to meet the needs of the hurting.
- We value godly relationships that build up one another and that help each of us grow in our relationship to God.
- We value genuine worship of our God, who alone is deserving of our adoration.
- We value being a people of prayer, committed to praying for God´s will to be done in this ministry and in our community.
Rom 15:4-7 For everything that was written in former times was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and through encouragement of the scriptures we may have hope. Now may the God of endurance and comfort give you unity with one another in accordance with Christ Jesus, so that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Receive one another, then, just as Christ also received you, to God's glory.